- Cousins – Otto: God Bless His Soul!
- Cousins – Auguste: I’m Still Standing!
- Cousins – Minna: The Importance Of Listening To What Your Mother Says!
- Cousins – Gustav: Sometimes Things Don’t Go Your Way. Or Do They?
- Cousins – Ernestine: Everything Proceeded In Orderly Manner
- Cousins – Where It All Began
- Where On Earth……
- I’m Still Standing
- Is This The End?
- Time To Say Goodbye
- 497 Pages
- A King’s Promise
- Mrs. Abraham or The King Is Coming For Dinner
- Your Favorite Story
- A Family Bible Comes Home
- Pictures and more…..
- Good Old Friends
- You Name It
- No Time For Tears
Tags1848 Albert America Baptismal records Berlin birth Brandenburg brother child childbirth children church church record Cousins day laborer death emigration family Frederick II Genealogy Germany Guscht Gustav Immigration Justus letter maid marriage Mecklenburg military N.Y. Netzbruch Neumark officer pastor political refugee Pomerania Prignitz Prignitz; Brandenburg Prussia revolution sister war Wittenberge WWII
Tag Archives: Pomerania
This article was first published in the German Genealogy Group’s newsletter in March 2012. This is the revised version including the information I got from the Baron’s obituary. Thank you, Lynn, for sending it to me! The only thing I … Continue reading