- Cousins – Otto: God Bless His Soul!
- Cousins – Auguste: I’m Still Standing!
- Cousins – Minna: The Importance Of Listening To What Your Mother Says!
- Cousins – Gustav: Sometimes Things Don’t Go Your Way. Or Do They?
- Cousins – Ernestine: Everything Proceeded In Orderly Manner
- Cousins – Where It All Began
- Where On Earth……
- I’m Still Standing
- Is This The End?
- Time To Say Goodbye
- 497 Pages
- A King’s Promise
- Mrs. Abraham or The King Is Coming For Dinner
- Your Favorite Story
- A Family Bible Comes Home
- Pictures and more…..
- Good Old Friends
- You Name It
- No Time For Tears
Tags1848 Albert America Baptismal records Berlin birth Brandenburg brother child childbirth children church church record Cousins day laborer death emigration family Frederick II Genealogy Germany Guscht Gustav Immigration Justus letter maid marriage Mecklenburg military N.Y. Netzbruch Neumark officer pastor political refugee Pomerania Prignitz Prignitz; Brandenburg Prussia revolution sister war Wittenberge WWII
Monthly Archives: May 2012
My name is Johann Friedrich Abraham and I am the pastor of Netzbruch. It is the year 1790, and I am 69 years of age. There has been peace for 27 years. I feel that the end of my life … Continue reading
My name is Theodora Sophie Abraham nee Glaß. I live in Netzbruch, a small village in the county of Friedeberg in the Neumark district in Prussia. I am a proud mother of six, three boys and three girls. And I’m … Continue reading